Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 255

Thread: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

  1. #211
    Inactive Member TripleThreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    and also ask for a blumpkin [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  2. #212
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    [ QUOTE ]
    maybe from gate city to the end of johnson city and from the end of johnson city to the beginning of poplar

    [/ QUOTE ]
    From middle of JC to middle of Poplar.
    Regardless, it is closer. And this is by road, not as the crow flies.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #213
    Inactive Member TripleThreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    go drive from gate city to johnson city and you will see that it takes right at 30 min then proceed to drive from there to the welcome to carolinee sign and it is more than that

  4. #214
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    How about 40 miles or less does that work for your TT?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #215
    Inactive Member RickimoTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2007
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    GREAT POST!!! brings back memories. I remember I asked my advisor for Female Anatomy 101 as long as she would teach it to me. BOOOOOOOY she was mad!!!

  6. #216
    Inactive Member TripleThreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    it sure does for ETSU striper [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  7. #217
    Inactive Member TripleThreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    did u have mrs. vancleeve with her huge boobies by any chance? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]

  8. #218
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    Guess what then. So does Carson Newman!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #219
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    Mileage/proximity of NC to JC is still closer.
    I can break some laws and get some places faster or I can slow down and get there later, but the mileage remains the same. The last I checked geography dealt more with mileage (distance) terms than MPH.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #220
    Inactive Member TripleThreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    no they dont because even though carson newman is only a "little" farther southeast it is a 1 hour "little bit" which makes a big difference ref

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •